I loved Foiled Hot Dogs so much that it landed in my best of 2010 cookbook...so good with its crispy bun. This kicks it up a notch and is a great budget meal with easy clean up. Multiply to serve a crowd.
- Place a piece of foil on the bottom of a 13 x 9" baking pan.
- Line inside of hot dog buns with mayonnaise and sweet relish.
- Evenly add mustard.
- Fill with hot dogs, placing each side-by-side in the baking pan.
- Top hot dogs with chili, cheese and diced onion.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes.
- Carefully remove from the pan with a spatula.