Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I love Rachael Ray and this is one of her recipes. Fabulously flavored potato dish!
- 2 1⁄2 lbs red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Coarsely chop potatoes and place on nonstick baking sheet.
- Toss with oil, peppers, onions and seasonings.
- Roast in oven for 25 minutes, turning twice with spatula.
Loved it! I used a red bell pepper instead of green and everything else was the same. So easy and so good! Made for I Recommend Tag Game 2012.
This was great! I only used half of the onion and bell pepper because I thought it might be too much but next time I think I will use all of it. Simple and delicious!
delicious and so easy!