Shabby Sign Shoppe's Note:
This recipe feeds many, perfect for breakfast guests and overnight visits. I serve with hash browns and fruit salad. Also a quick weeknight meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line bottom of a jelly roll type pan with parchment paper, leaving a 1-inch overhang on the two shorter sides. Grease parchment paper. Do not skip the parchment paper on this recipe. You need it to roll the omelet.
- 3In a bowl, whisk together milk and flour. Add eggs, mustard, 1 teaspoon salt, and teaspoon pepper; whisk to combine. Pour into pan. Sprinkle meat over top in an even layer.
- 4Bake until edges of omelet are set, 15-18 minutes. Sprinkle with cheddar; bake until cheese has melted, 2 to 4 additional minutes.
- 5Beginning at one shorter end, lift parchment, and roll up omelet tightly, peeling back parchment as you go.
- 6Slice and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.3
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 367.5 mg
- Sodium 578.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 23.0 g