Prep 10 mins
Cook 22 mins
This recipe feeds many, perfect for breakfast guests and overnight visits. I serve with hash browns and fruit salad. Also a quick weeknight meal!
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 12 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked ham, sausage or 1 1⁄2 cups bacon
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese or 1 1⁄2 cups American cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line bottom of a jelly roll type pan with parchment paper, leaving a 1-inch overhang on the two shorter sides. Grease parchment paper. Do not skip the parchment paper on this recipe. You need it to roll the omelet.
- In a bowl, whisk together milk and flour. Add eggs, mustard, 1 teaspoon salt, and teaspoon pepper; whisk to combine. Pour into pan. Sprinkle meat over top in an even layer.
- Bake until edges of omelet are set, 15-18 minutes. Sprinkle with cheddar; bake until cheese has melted, 2 to 4 additional minutes.
- Beginning at one shorter end, lift parchment, and roll up omelet tightly, peeling back parchment as you go.
- Slice and serve.