Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
You can BBQ this chicken if you prefer. Easy tasty recipe
Make and share this Oven Grilled Chicken with Yogurt recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ginger
- 2 whole chicken breasts, skin &,fat removed
- 1⁄3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- vegetable oil
- Mix the crumbs& seasoning.
- Dip the chicken in the yogurt then into the crumb mixture.
- Brush your broiler pan with oil and place the chicken flesh side down broil 7-9" from heat source (or bake at 450F if you prefer) Broil 15 minutes one side flip and cook another 10-15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
The seasonings combined with the yogurt is a perfect blend for chicken. Easy to prepare and oh so flavorful. A definite make again recipe. Thanks for sharing this. :-)
I used 3 chicken breast halves, but I didn't cut the rest of the ingredients. Because of the weather, I had to use the oven (375 for 30 minutes was enough) and I liked how the yogurt kept the chicken moist. I think I would like to try different crumbs than I used, which were just plain. This would be a great dish for when you are serving something else with lots of zing! It would make the perfect balance. Thanks!
This was great. I even made some with potatoe chip crumbs. Will make again.