1/6 Photos of Oven Grilled Cheese
A quick and easy way to make lots of grilled cheese sandwiches without cooking 1 or 2 at a time. Saw this on TV a few years ago and decided to make some for my daughter’s sleepover. It went over well. The recipe is for 1 sandwich, but I’m going to bet all the wonderful chefs on Recipezaar know how to make more at one time.
My Private Note
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Lightly butter one side of each slice of bread.
- 3Place on a cookie sheet butter side down.
- 4Place your favorite brand of American sliced cheese (or any other kind you prefer).
- 5Place other piece of bread on top, butter side up.
- 6Bake for approximately 6 minutes.
- 7Take out of oven and flip.
- 8Bake additional 2-3 minutes until done.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Grilled Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.0
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 18.1 mg
- Sodium 529.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 9.4 g