A quick and easy way to make lots of grilled cheese sandwiches without cooking 1 or 2 at a time. Saw this on TV a few years ago and decided to make some for my daughter’s sleepover. It went over well. The recipe is for 1 sandwich, but I’m going to bet all the wonderful chefs on Recipezaar know how to make more at one time.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Lightly butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Place on a cookie sheet butter side down.
- Place your favorite brand of American sliced cheese (or any other kind you prefer).
- Place other piece of bread on top, butter side up.
- Bake for approximately 6 minutes.
- Take out of oven and flip.
- Bake additional 2-3 minutes until done.