Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Make and share this Oven-Glazed Chicken on Rice recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 1⁄2-4 lbs chicken pieces, excess fat and skin trimmed
- 1 cup long-grain white rice, cooked according to package directions (3 cups cooked)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all the glaze ingredients.
- Place chicken in a lightly sprayed or oiled 13 x 9 inch glass baking dish; pour the glaze over it.
- Bake, uncovered, until the chicken is no longer pink in the center and lightly browned on top, about 1 hour.
- Spoon the juices over the chicken and serve on the rice.