Recipe by Lil Monkey
Simple and tasty!
Top Review by sami3k
I'm on the same page as Paula, so here's an additional idea. Some like me, have leftover garlic butter in the fridge. Here's what I do... (my garlic butter is PACKED with garlic, so add some if u need to). Omit oil(s), stuff garlic butter lightly under skin. Pat skin really dry and shmear some on toppa skin. Bake as before, rmove nothing, serve immediately with rice, noodles or potatoes. YUM!
- 4 chicken thighs, skin on
- 4 -5 garlic cloves, sliced (you may use more or less if you like)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and pat dry chicken.
- Pull up chicken skin and place sliced garlic between skin and meat.
- Lightly salt and pepper both sides.
- Place skin side up on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove and discard garlic or eat as is.