- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup butter (no substitutes)
- 2⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 lbs confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. Butter an 11x7x2 inch baking pan.
- Add the milk, butter, cocoa powder and confectioner's sugar to a 3-quart baking dish. Do not stir.
- Place in the oven until the butter is melted, 5-15 minutes. Watch and make sure it does't burn.
- Carefully transfer the contents of the baking dish to a mixing bowl. Add the vanilla, and beat on high for 2 minutes. Stir in nuts.
- Pour into the prepared 11" pan and cool before cutting.