Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy, quick recipe for fudge. Enjoy!
Make and share this Oven Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350. Butter an 11x7x2 inch baking pan.
- Add the milk, butter, cocoa powder and confectioner's sugar to a 3-quart baking dish. Do not stir.
- Place in the oven until the butter is melted, 5-15 minutes. Watch and make sure it does't burn.
- Carefully transfer the contents of the baking dish to a mixing bowl. Add the vanilla, and beat on high for 2 minutes. Stir in nuts.
- Pour into the prepared 11" pan and cool before cutting.
This was my first fudge, and it was very easy to do. It's convenient if you're trying to use only ingredients more common in the home. I did this recipe sans nuts, and the workplace has given me some excellent praise.