Oven Frittata With Broccoli and Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- in a large oven-proof nonstick skillet, cook potatoes in oil over medium heat until tender and lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Add the broccoli, mushrooms and onion; cook and stir for another 5 minutes. Turn off heat.
- In a bowl, beat egg whites and whole eggs with Parmesan cheese, parsley, basil, oregano and black pepper.
- Gently pour egg mixture over mixture in skillet.
- Place skillet in oven and bake for 10 minutes or until eggs are almost set on top. (Watch closely).
- Turn on broiler and finish cooking for 3 minutes or until lightly browned and set.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve.