Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Perfect for two people with smaller appetites who want good taste.
- 1 large yukon gold potato, peeled and cut into wedges (peeling is optional)
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme (optional) or 1⁄2 teaspoon basil (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Toss potato wedges with oil, salt and thyme or basil (if using).
- Spread the wedges out on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake until browned and tender, turning once, about 20 minutes total.
Simple and tasty-the garlic and herb combo was delicious....these didn't stay on the plate long!!
Made and reviewed as a THANK YOU for tagging in PRMR during the recent TIC-TAC-TOE event.
Delicious! I did peel the potatoes as they were not in top condition. I used garlic salt to taste, no salt and no optionals. Made for Veggie Swap 31 ~ February 2011.
Yummy! Served with salmon and slaw, this made a nice dinner! Thanks! Made for Veggie tag-Feb.2011.