Recipe by Rachael's Kitchen Goodies
Serves 8 - delicious and a great way to use up the bounty of Zucchini from your garden.
- 3 medium zucchini
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs, Italian style
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut zucchini into 1/4-inch thick slices; set aside. Combine egg substitute & Italian dressing in a small bowl; stir well. Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and pepper in a small bowl; stir well. Dip zucchini in egg mixture; dredge in bread crumb mixture. Place zucchini on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 475*F for 5 minutes; turn & bake additional 5 minutes. Serve immediately.