Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are so tasty. Points 1.
- 3 medium zucchini
- 1⁄4 cup frozen egg substitute, thawed
- 2 tablespoons commercial reduced-calorie Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- Cut zucchini into 1/4 inch thick slices; set aside.
- Combine egg substitute and Italian dressing in a small bowl, stir well.
- Combine bread crumbs,
- Parmesan cheese and pepper in a small bowl; stir well.
- Dip zucchini in egg mixture, dredge in bread crumb mixture.
- Place zucchini on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 475 degrees for 5 minutes, turn and bake an additional 5 minutes or until golden.
- Serve immediately.
Yummy! We dipped these in ranch dressing and they were delicious! The only thing I did differently was use egg whites instead of the egg substitute. These would work well as an appetizer (with the ranch dressing as dip), or as a side dish. Thanks Dancer!
OMG, this are so good, fresh and easy to make. This has to be one of my favorite Zucchini recipes to date and I've tried a LOT with the abundance of our garden this year. This will be one to repeat over and over again. Also a plus is how fast and easy it is to make. Fresh, summery flavor all around. Served with ranch dressing for dipping and made exactly as stated in the recipe and wouldn't change a thing
Love these because I can make me a smaller batch for just me n my husband or a larger crowd and everyone loves them. I have also used panko crumbs instead to get them nice n crispy.