- 3 tablespoons seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 lb zucchini, cut into french fry like spears
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- Mix together bread crumbs, cheese, garlic powder, paprika,and pepper.
- In plastic bag combine oil, water, and zucchini; shake until moistened.
- Dredge zucchini in bread crumb mixture.
- Bake 10-12 minutes in single layer on nonstick baking sheet until golden.