Top Review by Sassy in da South
I've made this recipe a bunch of times since I first saw it in Better Homes & Garden magazine. That recipe calls for cauliflower instead of the red pepper, but its good either way or with both. As Shahana noted, the recipe is missing a step. Step 5 of this recipe should also say "Then, roll vegetables in crumb mixture until coated". Also I use them with different dipping sauces since they are more like appetizer pieces. Thanks for sharing.
- nonstick spray coating
- 1⁄4 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 2⁄3 cup sliced zucchini
- 2⁄3 cup onion, sliced into rings
- 2⁄3 cup sweet red pepper, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie Italian dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick coating.
- Set aside.
- In a 9-inch pie plate stir together bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and paprika until well mixed.
- In a medium mixing bowl place the vegetable slices.
- Drizzle vegetables with salad dressing; toss until coated.
- Place the coated vegetables in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake vegetables in a 450 degree oven for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown.