1/1 Photo of Oven-Fried Vegetables
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a baking sheet with nonstick coating.
- 2Set aside.
- 3In a 9-inch pie plate stir together bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and paprika until well mixed.
- 4In a medium mixing bowl place the vegetable slices.
- 5Drizzle vegetables with salad dressing; toss until coated.
- 6Place the coated vegetables in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- 7Bake vegetables in a 450 degree oven for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Fried Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.9
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.5 mg
- Sodium 174.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 2.1 g