Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Southern Living.
- 3 large sweet potatoes, unpeeled (about 2 lbs.)
- 2⁄3 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- mango chutney (Major Grey's)
- Cut potatoes crosswise into 3/8-inch slices.
- In a bowl or shallow container, combine breadcrumbs and rosemary.
- Dip each potato slice in milk and dread in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet; coat potatoes with cooking spray.
- Bake in a 450° oven for 15 minutes; turn potatoes and bake 10-15 minutes or until tender.
- Serve with mango chutney.
I had this with Grilled Shoulder Lamb Chops With Garlic-Rosemary Marinade. It was a great combo. I like how you don't need a lot of extra oil for this. I did add some salt to the crumbs and I think it could use more spices.