1/3 Photos of Oven-Fried Sweet Potatoes
Oven-Fried Sweet Potatoes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- 2Peel the potatoes and cut them in half across the middle, then cut the halves lengthwise into 1/4-inch- thick slices.
- 3Put the slices into a bowl and spray well with nonstick cooking spray.
- 4Add the marjoram or thyme, salt and pepper.
- 5Toss several times to coat the slices with Pam and seasonings.
- 6Spread the slices evenly in a single layer on baking sheets.
- 7Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, then turn the slices and bake until slightly crisped and tender, 5 to 7 minutes longer.
- 8Scoop the hot slices back into the bowl.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Fried Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 473.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: