1/6 Photos of Oven Fried Sweet Potatoes
1 hr 10 mins
When we first got married my husband wouldn't go near sweet potatoes. Now he asks me to specifically make these for him.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the potatoes into thin wedges.
- 2Pile them in a bowl and cover them with cold water.
- 3Let rest 15 minutes.
- 4Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 5Coat a baking sheet with vegetable spray.
- 6Set aside.
- 7Drain the potatoes and dry them with paper towels.
- 8Press the potatoes with paper towels to remove all water.
- 9Transfer the potatoes to a large bowl.
- 10Sprinkle the potatoes with oil, tossing the potatoes to disburse it.
- 11Then sprinkle with pepper, salt, paprika and cayenne pepper.
- 12Bake the potatoes at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- 13Turn over the potatoes.
- 14Sprinkle potatoes with garlic and continue cooking for another 15-20 minutes or until crisp and brown.
- 15Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Fried Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.8
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 217.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 2.2 g