1/11 Photos of Oven-Fried Sweet Potato Wedges
Easy-on-the-cook Sunday supper from Woman's World 12/5/06. If making with Ribeye Steaks with French-Fried Onions, roast potatoes on lower oven rack, leaving the upper rack for the steaks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Coat jellyroll pan with cooking spray.
- 2Cut potatoes in half, lengthwise. Place each potato half, cut-side down, on cutting board; cut into 1-inch thick wedges.
- 3Combine chili powder, thyme, salt, cumin, and cinnamon.
- 4In a separate bowl, toss together potatoes, oil and spice mixture until well-coated. Arrange on pan in a single layer. Roast until potatoes are tender and browned, 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Fried Sweet Potato Wedges
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.5
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 478.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 2.5 g