This is a great low carb Asian inspired fish dish. Halibut is low in fat and a great source of protein. This recipe was first published in Muscle & Fitness Aug 2005
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place fillets in a shallow baking dish. Pour teriyaki sauce over fish. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes or overnight.
- 2Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 3In a shallow dish, combine sesame seeds with flour and pepper.
- 4Dip each fillet in the flour/sesame mixture.
- 5Spray a non stick baking pan with the cooking spray and place fillets on the pan in a single layer.
- 6Lightly spray the top of each fillet with cooking spray.
- 7Bake 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Fish is ready when it flakes when pricked with a fork.
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Fried Sesame Fish
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.7
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 102.8 mg
- Sodium 141.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 39.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-sodium teriyaki sauce