Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
There are a million recipes like this, but this one is the best!
- 6 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 4 bone-in chicken breasts, skin removed
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted or 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine the sesame seeds, flour and pepper in a shallow bowl.
- Dip the chicken in the soy sauce, dredge in the sesame seed mixture.
- Arrange the chicken, bone side down, in a large shallow baking dish.
- Drizzle with the margarine.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until chicken is done.
This is my family''s favorite! UPDATE: Although I have commented already, I might add that I have used frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts in this recipe and cooked about 50 minutes at 400 degrees. I also cut back on fat by drizzling carefully 1 teaspoon of butter or margarine on top of each chicken breast.
Thought this was very good and fairly simple to prepare. I used chicken breasts and thighs since DH likes dark meat and both were juicy and flavorful.
Very simple to prepare and so delicious! It really has a crispiness on the outside and such moist chicken inside!