1/2 Photos of Oven Fried Rosemary Potatoes
Toby Jermain's Note:
This is just another version of oven fried potatoes, but it is a delicious one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut each potato in 6-8 wedges, depending on size.
- 2Place in a plastic bag, add garlic and spices, and shake to coat.
- 3Drizzle with olive oil, and shake again.
- 4Lightly oil a baking sheet, and transfer potatoes to sheet.
- 5Drizzle oil and herbs remaining in bag over potatoes, keeping as much as possible on the potatoes.
- 6Place in a preheated 400degF oven, turning as necessary, and bake until soft on the inside and browned and crisp on the outside.
- 7If fixing with Breaded Lamb Chops (separate recipe), place in oven while it preheats and all of the time while the lamb chops bake.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Fried Rosemary Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (373 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.9
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 7.7 g