Recipe by bigbadbrenda
Found in Womens World
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
Great chicken! Made this with b/s chicken breasts and cooked for about 30 minutes since they were thin. I marinated the chicken for a couple hours so the lemon flavor was strong. Seasoned the crumbs with salt and lemon pepper. Made for ZWT8.
- 2 lemons
- 7.39 ml crushed rosemary
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 1 chicken, cut in 8 pieces
- 5 slice of day old bread
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Grate 1 1/4 tsp zest and squeeze 1/4 cup of juice.
- In a large bag combine the juice zest , chickenrosemary and pepper . add chicken seal bag and put into refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 300 F Line large jellyroll pann with foil and place bread on foil and bake until crisp.Turning twice about 15 minutes.
- Cool increase oven temp to 400F use the same pan Spray with Pam
- In blender pulse bread into fine crumbs.
- In bowl mix crumber with cheese , salt and 3/4 tsp zest 1/4 tsp pepper.
- Beat 2 eggs , dip eggs shaking offexcess , coat in crumbs.
- Place on rack bake for 55 min,.