1/1 Photo of Oven Fried Rosemary Chicken
2 hrs 20 mins
Found in Womens World
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grate 1 1/4 tsp zest and squeeze 1/4 cup of juice.
- 2In a large bag combine the juice zest , chickenrosemary and pepper . add chicken seal bag and put into refrigerator for 1 hour.
- 3Preheat oven to 300 F Line large jellyroll pann with foil and place bread on foil and bake until crisp.Turning twice about 15 minutes.
- 4Cool increase oven temp to 400F use the same pan Spray with Pam
- 5In blender pulse bread into fine crumbs.
- 6In bowl mix crumber with cheese , salt and 3/4 tsp zest 1/4 tsp pepper.
- 7Beat 2 eggs , dip eggs shaking offexcess , coat in crumbs.
- 8Place on rack bake for 55 min,.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Fried Rosemary Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.0
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 122.3 mg
- Sodium 634.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 19.5 g