Recipe by Emeraldfire
A great moist & crunch chicken recipe. Don't tell anyone, but it came from Stonyfield yogurt.
- 453.59 g low-fat plain yogurt
- 29.58 ml fresh rosemary, chopped or 9.85 ml dried rosemary
- 14.79 ml grated lemon zest
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 whole chicken, cut up (or just the pieces you like the most)
- water, with
- 1 egg, beaten
- 473.18 ml bread crumbs melba toast
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix yogurt, rosemary, lemon zest and garlic and pour over chicken in a 9X13 glass baking dish.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight, turning once during that time.
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Shake excess yogurt mixture from chicken, dip in egg wash and roll in crumbs.
- Place on a greased jelly roll pan. Repeat with remaining chicken pieces.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until juices run clear from thickest piece. No need to turn chicken.