Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A great moist & crunch chicken recipe. Don't tell anyone, but it came from Stonyfield yogurt.
Make and share this Oven Fried Rosemary Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Mix yogurt, rosemary, lemon zest and garlic and pour over chicken in a 9X13 glass baking dish.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight, turning once during that time.
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Shake excess yogurt mixture from chicken, dip in egg wash and roll in crumbs.
- Place on a greased jelly roll pan. Repeat with remaining chicken pieces.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until juices run clear from thickest piece. No need to turn chicken.