Recipe by Boca Pat
This is very simple but very good. Can be an appetizer or a main dish. I clipped this out of a Woman's World magazine and I was so glad I tried it.
Top Review by Rachie P
So fun! And Easy! I served it with a meat marinara sauce, and my DH and I both agreed next time to leave the meat out - it was too overwhelming since the raviolis were so delicious on their own! (and that's saying something, he has to have meat at every meal!) I only used abou 1/4 c of sour cream to mix with the milk, and I used dried parsely - still turned out great!
- 1 (13 ounce) packagefrozen cheese ravioli, about 30
- 1 cup sour cream, divided
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Cook ravioli according to package; drain.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat a non stick baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine 2/3 cup sour cream with milk.
- In a separate bowl combine breadcrumbs with parmesan cheese, 1 Tablespoon parsley and pepper.
- If necessary pat ravioli dry.
- Dip ravioli into sour cream mixture; shaking off excess.
- Coat ravioli with breadcrumb mixture.
- Arrange ravioli on the baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake until golden, 10 to 13 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine pesto with lemon juice, remaining sour cream and parsley.
- Serve ravioli with sauce.