This is very simple but very good. Can be an appetizer or a main dish. I clipped this out of a Woman's World magazine and I was so glad I tried it.
- Cook ravioli according to package; drain.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat a non stick baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine 2/3 cup sour cream with milk.
- In a separate bowl combine breadcrumbs with parmesan cheese, 1 Tablespoon parsley and pepper.
- If necessary pat ravioli dry.
- Dip ravioli into sour cream mixture; shaking off excess.
- Coat ravioli with breadcrumb mixture.
- Arrange ravioli on the baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake until golden, 10 to 13 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine pesto with lemon juice, remaining sour cream and parsley.
- Serve ravioli with sauce.
So fun! And Easy! I served it with a meat marinara sauce, and my DH and I both agreed next time to leave the meat out - it was too overwhelming since the raviolis were so delicious on their own! (and that's saying something, he has to have meat at every meal!) I only used abou 1/4 c of sour cream to mix with the milk, and I used dried parsely - still turned out great!
These were pretty good. I didn't make the sauce because I am not a pesto fan, so i just mixed some green onion, salt & pepper into some sour cream, and we dipped our ravioli in that. My husband raved about it-- he likes it when I try new things for dinner, so all in all this recipe was a success.
I baked them a little longer than stated to get them very crispy. It is a messy job to dip the ravioli in the sour cream mixture and then the bread crumbs. Maybe my mixture was too thick.