1/1 Photo of Oven Fried Ravioli
Boca Pat's Note:
This is very simple but very good. Can be an appetizer or a main dish. I clipped this out of a Woman's World magazine and I was so glad I tried it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook ravioli according to package; drain.
- 2Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 3Coat a non stick baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 4In a bowl combine 2/3 cup sour cream with milk.
- 5In a separate bowl combine breadcrumbs with parmesan cheese, 1 Tablespoon parsley and pepper.
- 6If necessary pat ravioli dry.
- 7Dip ravioli into sour cream mixture; shaking off excess.
- 8Coat ravioli with breadcrumb mixture.
- 9Arrange ravioli on the baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- 10Bake until golden, 10 to 13 minutes.
- 11Meanwhile, combine pesto with lemon juice, remaining sour cream and parsley.
- 12Serve ravioli with sauce.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Fried Ravioli
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.5
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 24.2 mg
- Sodium 183.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: