This is very simple but very good. Can be an appetizer or a main dish. I clipped this out of a Woman's World magazine and I was so glad I tried it.
- Cook ravioli according to package; drain.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat a non stick baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine 2/3 cup sour cream with milk.
- In a separate bowl combine breadcrumbs with parmesan cheese, 1 Tablespoon parsley and pepper.
- If necessary pat ravioli dry.
- Dip ravioli into sour cream mixture; shaking off excess.
- Coat ravioli with breadcrumb mixture.
- Arrange ravioli on the baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake until golden, 10 to 13 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine pesto with lemon juice, remaining sour cream and parsley.
- Serve ravioli with sauce.