- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 egg
- 14.79 ml water
- 354.88 ml cereal flakes (I used bran flakes)
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper, freshly ground
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- vegetable oil cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350f degrees.
- Place the chicken breasts , one at a time into a plastic bag, pound with a kitchen hammer, smooth side, to about 1/4 inch thick.
- Whisk together the egg and water in a medium bowl; Crush the cereal flakes and place on a plate.
- Take the pounded chicken breasts and submerge in egg mixture, press into cereal flakes, then submerge again in egg misture; place on veggie sprayed rack of oven roaster, repeat with second breast.
- Bake for approximately 25 to 30 minutes or until juices run clear.