1/2 Photos of Oven Fried Pounded Chicken
lovely and crisp on the outside and moist inside.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350f degrees.
- 2Place the chicken breasts , one at a time into a plastic bag, pound with a kitchen hammer, smooth side, to about 1/4 inch thick.
- 3Whisk together the egg and water in a medium bowl; Crush the cereal flakes and place on a plate.
- 4Take the pounded chicken breasts and submerge in egg mixture, press into cereal flakes, then submerge again in egg misture; place on veggie sprayed rack of oven roaster, repeat with second breast.
- 5Bake for approximately 25 to 30 minutes or until juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Fried Pounded Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.5
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 174.1 mg
- Sodium 402.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 30.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: