Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
This recipe is very easy and quite tasty. Great for cook-outs because it makes a lot.
- 12 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- Place potatoes in two large resealable plastic bags.
- Combine the Parmesan cheese and seasonings; add to potatoes and shake to coat.
- Pour oil into two 15x10x1-inch baking pans; pour potatoes into pans.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 40 to 50 minutes or until tender.
These were great! At first I thought it was too much garlic powder but it was no problem. Thanks for posting.
I only made a 1/4 of this recipe as there were only 3 of us but, boy did we wish there were more! Next time I'll make more! These were so simple and delicious! Served them with meatloaf and veggies. Only substitution I made was I didn't have vegetable oil so I used melted butter. These were fantastic and I will definitely be making again! Thank you for sharing such a simple and delicious side dish recipe!
Yum! One of my favorites! My mom uses this same recipe. These potatoes are PERFECT! I had them with dinner last night. :)