Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Kids will love these.
Make and share this Oven Fried Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Cut into 1/8 potato wedges.
- Place overlapping in 13x9x2 dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients, stirring well.
- Brush potatoes with half oil mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, 375°, 45 min.
- ,basting occasionally with rest of mixture.
My kids loved this recipe growing up. I would slice the potatoes in rounds and spread them on a cookie sheet sprayed with Pam. It would turn our crispy around the edges. Lots of flavor.
These were yuuuuuumy! I didn't have any garlic powder but they still had lots of flavour. I just found it was a bit too much oil. I only used a little more than half of what the recipe calls for and found that was plenty. We had these for a Sunday lunch along with some meaty sausages from the local market.