- 3 medium potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a 13x9 glass pan with cooking spray.
- Scrub potatoes and cut into 1/8" wedges.
- Place wedges, slightly overlapping, in a single layer in the pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients, stirring well.
- Brush potatoes with half of the oil mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 375 for 45 minutes, basting occasionally with remaining oil mixture, until it has been all used up.