Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Chopped or wedged potatoes
Make and share this Oven Fried Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Wash and chop or wedge potatoes.
- line a 2 quart casserole dish with foil.
- put in the oil.
- add potatoes and mix with the oil.
- top with seasoning salt and onion
- bake at 350 degrees for 30 mins or until done.
These were super simple to prepare, and they were quite good. We just thought it needed a little more seasoning. Made for the Spring 2014 Pick-A-Chef event.
These were good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written other then I did like lazyme and mixed them up in a ziplock bag. We all enjoyed these. Made for Spring PAC 2010.
Halved the recipe and really liked them. I put everything into a ziplock and mooshed around until everything was totally covered, poured into the pan, and 30 minutes later had some great fries. Thanks veena for a nice recipe. Made for Cookbook Tag.