Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
- Peel and slice potatoes in round slices, (1/8 inch thick).
- Butter a 1-quart casserole.
- Add layers of overlapping potato slices.
- Dot each layer with butter.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with paprika (optional).
- Cover casserole.
- Bake in preheated 400°F oven for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for another 10 minutes.
We enjoyed these potatoes for dinner tonight. I think some onions with them would be nice. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
I was looking for different ways for making potatoes and came across this one and noticed it has the same ingredients that I usually use when I fry my little red potatoes in a skillet. Love the flavor of the paprika with the salt, pepper and butter. I thought I would go ahead and rate this a 5 since I know the flavoring taste. :) Thanks for sharing your recipe with us!