Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Only 2 WW points per serving,
Make and share this Oven-Fried Potato Wedges recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix salt, sugar, paprika, mustard and garlic powder.
- Gently scrub potatoes, but do not peel.
- Cut each potato lengthwise in half; cut each half lengthwise into 4 wedges.
- Place potato wedges, skin sides down, in ungreased rectangular pan, 13x9x2".
- Spray potatoes with cooking spray until lightly coated.
- Sprinkle with salt mixture.
- Bake uncovered 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender when pierced with fork.
- (Baking times will vary depending on the size and type of the potato used.).
These were awesome! I am on weight watchers and these were perfect.
Enjoyed these potatoes! I really like ground mustard and it added a nice flavor to the spice mix. Definitely use baking potatoes as the texture seems to be a lot nicer than any other potato.
WONDERFUL for potato cravings, wonderful for people on the ZONE diet too.