Recipe by alvinakatz
I got this recipe from an ad for Washington State Potatoes. I love potato wedges and you should too! A little bit of spice but not too much...And this is way healthier than fries.
Top Review by LifeIsGood
Wonderful, crispy potatoes. We loved these and thought they were seasoned perfectly. I thought mixing the pototoes with sour cream was really different and was pleasantly surprise with the outcome. Crispy potatoes and with bright flavors!
- 3 large russet potatoes (2-2 1/2 lbs)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced chives
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 475.
- Cut each potato (washed and unpeeled) in half lengthwise and then cut each half into 3 long wedges, making 6 wedges per potato.
- In a small bowl, mix together the salt, chili powder, coriander, pepper and chives. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the olive oil and sour cream. Add the potatoes and toss to coat well. Sprinkle in the spices mixture and then toss again, coating potatoes evenly.
- Place potatoes skin side down on a lightly pan-sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 25min or until lightly browned.