Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I got this recipe from an ad for Washington State Potatoes. I love potato wedges and you should too! A little bit of spice but not too much...And this is way healthier than fries.
- Preheat oven to 475.
- Cut each potato (washed and unpeeled) in half lengthwise and then cut each half into 3 long wedges, making 6 wedges per potato.
- In a small bowl, mix together the salt, chili powder, coriander, pepper and chives. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the olive oil and sour cream. Add the potatoes and toss to coat well. Sprinkle in the spices mixture and then toss again, coating potatoes evenly.
- Place potatoes skin side down on a lightly pan-sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 25min or until lightly browned.
Wonderful, crispy potatoes. We loved these and thought they were seasoned perfectly. I thought mixing the pototoes with sour cream was really different and was pleasantly surprise with the outcome. Crispy potatoes and with bright flavors!
Very, very nice munchies, these! When making them I forgot that I was going to cut back on the amount of chili powder used, & am glad I ended making these as given, because they turned out just great! Will be making these again & again, whether for company or just for the 2 of us! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in New Kids on the Block tag]
Just lovely! I've made lots of different oven fries recently and I think this one might top them all. Quick and easy! Made for Everyday's a holiday. Thanks for submitting a great tater recipe.