1/1 Photo of Oven-Fried Potato Chips With Thyme
I have no idea where this recipe came from. All I know is--it's GOOD! Definitely worth making!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F Brush 2 large baking sheets with some oil or spray with PAM*.
- 2Peel the potatoes and slice very thin, using a mandoline or slicer. Immediately arrange potatoes in a single layer on baking sheets. Brush with remaining oil or spray with PAM*.
- 3Bake in the center of the oven until golden, 12--15 minutes.
- 4Transfer to wire racks while still hot.
- 5Sprinkle chips with thyme and salt to taste.
- 6Cool completely.
- 7Chips may be stored for up to 3 days in an airtight container at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Fried Potato Chips With Thyme
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.7
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 3.2 g