Recipe by blazeko
Pork chops with a nice crispy crust and a moist, juicy inside.
Top Review by TheDancingCook
Very good! I used a mixture of boneless and bone-in chops. I also had Herb Seasoned flavored and Pork Flavored Stove Top; I mixed the two flavors together and used that for the breading. I baked them for about 30 minutes; they were very moist in the inside and very flavorful and crunchy on the outside. I actually forgot to add the milk and they turned out just fine. I served them with a side of buttered noodles, green beans and sweet and sour red cabbage. This would make a great, easy weeknight dinner. I will make again; thanks for posting!
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup corn bread stuffing mix
- 4 pork loin chops
- applesauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place butter in a 13x9 pan; heat in a 425 oven about 3 minutes or until butter melts.
- In a shallow dish, beat egg with a fork; stir in milk.
- Place dry stuffing mix in another shallow dish.
- Dip pork chops into egg mixture. Coat both sides with stuffing mix.
- Place chops in the baking pan with the butter. Bake for 20-25 min or until tender (160 degrees) and juices run clear, turning once.
- Serve with applesauce.