Very good chicken! And low fat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 450°F.
- 2Lightly coat with cooking spray a wire rack large enough to hold chicken in 1 layer; set rack in a jelly roll pan or roasting pan.
- 3Mix stuffing and pecans on a piece of waxed paper.
- 4Spread flour on another piece of waxed paper.
- 5Roll chicken in flour to coat, shaking off excess, then dip in egg white.
- 6Press in pecan mixture to coat well.
- 7Lightly coat chicken with cooking spray, sprinkle with salt and place on rack.
- 8Bake 25 minutes, turning once, or until lightly browned and no longer pink at center.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Fried Pecan Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.7
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 394.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 31.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb seasoned stuffing mix