Recipe by Marie
Easy, delicious and more healthy than French Fries. Potatoes are baked with olive oil, thyme and black pepper, then seasoned with Parmesan cheese and salt and baked again until browned. Ready in 40 minutes.
- 4 large baking potatoes, peeled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each potato into three pieces lengthwise and then into thick strips.
- Pat dry with paper towels and place in a bowl.
- Add thyme and pepper and toss well.
- Drizzle olive oil over potatoes, tossing well to coat.
- Arrange on baking sheet and bake at 450° for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and salt evenly over potatoes and bake an additional 10 minutes or until tender and browned.