1/2 Photos of Oven Fried Parmesan Potatoes
These low fat french fries fill the bill when you have a taste for french fries but don't want all the fat. From "Quick & Healthy - Volume II" WW Points = 3.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Scrub potatoes, but don't peel.
- 3Cut in wedges or strips.
- 4Place potato slices in a plastic bag with the oil and shake well to coat potatoes evenly.
- 5In another plastic bag, mix seasonings.
- 6Add potatoes and shake to coat.
- 7Arrange potatoes, in a single layer, on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- 8Bake for 30-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Fried Parmesan Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.2
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 142.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 3.9 g