Originally from Southern Food I believe and a few changes along the way. Easy to prepare and always good. We serve with a roasted sweet potato fry and a tossed salad. Very good any time of the year!
My Private Note
pcs chi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, flattened (or chicken steaks)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese (buy a good quality cheese, and freshly grate it)
- 1 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley or 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon (optional)
- 1In a saucepan, over low heat, melt butter with minced garlic. Mix bread crumbs in a separate bowl with the parmesan cheese, parsley, tarragon, salt and pepper.
- 2Dip chicken into melted garlic butter and roll into bread crumb mixture. Place breaded chicken in a 13 x 9 glass baking dish and bake @ 325 degrees for 45 minutes or until done.
- 3Serve with sweet potato fries. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Fried Parmesan Garlic Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.5
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 141.7 mg
- Sodium 902.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 43.3 g