Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
A delicious version of fried chicken strips, only done in the oven. From SOuthern Living.
Make and share this Oven-Fried Parmesan Chicken Strips recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄3 cup reduced-fat baking mix
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 lbs raw chicken, breast strips
- Melt butter in a 15 X 10" jelly roll pan (try lining it with nonstick aluminum foil) in a 425 degree oven.
- Place baking mix and next 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; shake well to combine. Add chicken, several pieces at a time, shaking well to coat. Arrange chicken in melted butter in hot baking dish.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is done, turning once. Serve immediately.
I have this recipe, and it is pretty good. My husband really liked it.