Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I love this recipe! It is so easy, quick, and YUMMY!!
- 2 lbs chicken breasts (cut in half)
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°F In a shallow dish, Combine egg and milk. In another dish, combine parmesan cheese & bread crumbs.
- Dip chicken into egg mixture; coat with bread crumbs. Arrange in a greased baking dish, so that pieces are not touching. Drizzle chicken with melted butter.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Enjoy!
This was good, and easy. Good for a quick throw-it-together meal. Kids liked it.
I made this a few days ago & the whole family liked it, including my 9 yr.old picky eater. Forgot to drizzle the melted butter but all was still yummy & fast & easy to make. Thanks!