Recipe by Shari2
I found this in the Ohio Cookin' Cookbook.
Top Review by janetteach04
I substituted Italian flavored Panko crumbs for the flour and it turned out great. Used the same recipe for oven fried pork chops. Just turn up the oven temperature to 400 during last 5 minutes to make the chicken or pork chops crispy.
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 lbs chicken, cut up
- 1 egg (slightly beaten)
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the cheese, flour and seasonings together.
- Dip the chicken in the egg/milk mixture.
- Coat the chicken with the cheese mixture.
- Place the coated chicken in a baking dish and then pour the melted butter over the chicken.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.