Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Oven fried breaded chicken cutlets that are topped with spaghetti sauce and cheese then baked to a gooey, cheesy goodness! Serve with spaghetti that has been boiled and drained tossed with sauce, tipped into a greased baking pan and topped with lots of mozzarella. Bake along with the chicken after the cheese has been added.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine butter and garlic in a heat proof pan and place in oven about 5 minutes until butter is melted.
- Pound chicken breasts until uniformly thin or carefully slice each breast crosswise to create 6 thin cutlets.
- Pulse bread slices in a food processor until until you get uniform bread crumbs.
- Combine crumbs with parmesan cheese, parsley and pepper in a shallow dish.
- Have a 9x13 baking dish ready.
- Dip chicken breasts in butter/garlic mixture, then bread crumbs and place in prepared baking pan.
- Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour until chicken is nicely golden brown.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over chicken.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over all.
- Return to oven to bake about 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted.