Prep 14 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found this on the Weight Watchers site. It says it is 4 pts per serving.
- 2 sprays cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 tablespoon paprika, sweet-variety, divided
- 15 items saltine crackers, crushed into crumbs
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 16 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, four 4 oz thin pieces
- 1 tablespoon parsley, fresh, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium lemon, cut into 4 wedges
- Preheat broiler and coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place yogurt and 1 teaspoon of paprika in a small shallow bowl; mix to combine. Combine cracker crumbs, salt, pepper and remaining 2 teaspoons of paprika on a large shallow pie plate; stir to combine. Place each chicken cutlet in yogurt mixture and turn to coat. Next, place chicken in crumb mixture, turning to coat both sides and pressing lightly to make crumbs stick.
- Place coated chicken on prepared baking sheet and lightly spray with cooking spray. Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat source until golden brown and cooked through, flipping once, about 4 to 5 minutes per side. To serve, sprinkle with parsley and garnish with lemon wedges. Yields 1 piece of chicken per serving.
This almost makes you think you're eating fried chicken on a diet! It's fast, easy, and delicious. Will make again.
I, too, found this recipe on the WW site. I have since made it about once every other week and love it. It's one of my favorite recipes