Found this on the Weight Watchers site. It says it is 4 pts per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 sprays cooking spray
- 1/2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 tablespoon paprika, sweet-variety, divided
- 15 items saltine crackers, crushed into crumbs
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 16 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, four 4 oz thin pieces
- 1 tablespoon parsley, fresh, chopped
- 1/2 medium lemon, cut into 4 wedges
- 1Preheat broiler and coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 2Place yogurt and 1 teaspoon of paprika in a small shallow bowl; mix to combine. Combine cracker crumbs, salt, pepper and remaining 2 teaspoons of paprika on a large shallow pie plate; stir to combine. Place each chicken cutlet in yogurt mixture and turn to coat. Next, place chicken in crumb mixture, turning to coat both sides and pressing lightly to make crumbs stick.
- 3Place coated chicken on prepared baking sheet and lightly spray with cooking spray. Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat source until golden brown and cooked through, flipping once, about 4 to 5 minutes per side. To serve, sprinkle with parsley and garnish with lemon wedges. Yields 1 piece of chicken per serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Fried Paprika Chicken Cutlets (Weight Watchers)
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.4
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 66.3 mg
- Sodium 800.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 29.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: